AgUnity respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers, stakeholders and website visitors.
We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and to the extent applicable, the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). With regard to the GDPR, our legal basis for collecting personal information is either via your consent or legitimate interests in providing our services, including the AgUnity website, to you.
Personal Information is information which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, phone number, email address, IP address, location, an opinion about you or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Or write to us at: 3/54 Siganto Drive, Helensvale QLD 4214 Australia
• What information do we collect
• How we will use your information
• How do we store and secure your information
• How long do we keep your data
• Disclosure to third parties
• What are your data protection rights
• Privacy policies of third party websites and social media services
When you visit AgUnity.com, we use analytics software to automatically collect the following information related to your visit from your device/computer:
• Device type
• Operating System
• Approximated location (country, city)
Having this data, our analytics App can gather information on:
• How long you stayed on the website or on a specific page
• Which pages you visited
• What are the referring sites
• A recording of the visit
• The display resolution of your device.
Submitting a form. On some of our website pages, you can submit your personal details via forms in order to request more information, receive regular updates about AgUnity or submit a job application. In these instances, we will ask for your consent before collecting the following information about you:
• Email address
• Phone number
You may also attach documents that contain more personal information about you, for example, in relation to a job application.
When you visit AgUnity.com we collect the information so that we can improve the appearance, functioning and usefulness of our website to you and other visitors. The legal basis for collecting this information is our legitimate business interests.
When you submit a form on our website, we will use the information you provide us to:
• Respond to your requests for information;
• Respond to complaints;
• Send you marketing information about us, our products and services. You will be able to opt-out of this at any time;
• Process your job application;
• Provide you with the AgUnity products or services you subscribe to;
• Improve our product and services;
In these instances, our legal basis for collecting this information is your consent.
AgUnity does not share your information with any third parties except in providing the services that you requested.
AgUnity securely stores your data in our:
• Customer Relationship Management system - for managing the interactions between website visitors and AgUnity;
• Productivity Management system - for storing and processing documents, emails and other electronic records. This information is stored in data centres located in Australia;
• Website and analytics system - to host the AgUnity web site and to provide insights into the associated visitor activity. This information is stored in data centres which may be located in the United States of America, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan and Israel.
• These systems are not maintained by AgUnity but are from third party suppliers. Suppliers of these systems may change from time to time.
AgUnity adopts an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to systematically protect your information. We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures such as physical, electronic, managerial and procedural controls to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability and privacy of your information.
Your personal information is restricted to authorised employees and 3rd party service providers that act as data processors for us where it is necessary to provide the services to you including the AgUnity website, emailing you direct marketing material, or securely processing your submitted resume. AgUnity does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties for commercial purposes.
Where your data is stored or processed by a third-party service provider to AgUnity the privacy and security practices of those suppliers are examined in detail by AgUnity and assessed against applicable international standards and regulations. Only suppliers that meet AgUnity's standards are used to store and process your data.
The third-party service provider systems, used by AgUnity, are mostly located in Australia but may be located in other countries. The transfer of your information between any locations, including outside the European Economic Area (EEA), will be protected by appropriate and adequate safeguards, including standard contractual clauses, as defined in the GDPR.
Everyone that we collect personal information about has the following rights:
The right to access - You have the right to request AgUnity for copies of your personal information;
The right to update - You have the right to request AgUnity correct any information about you that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request AgUnity complete any information you believe is incomplete;
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that AgUnity erase your personal information, under certain conditions;
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that AgUnity restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions;
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to AgUnity's processing of your personal information, under certain conditions;
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that AgUnity transfer the data we have collected about you to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions;
If you make a request of us, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contacts us via the contact details above. We will verify your identity before complying with your request.
What are cookies - Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and web site visitor behaviour information. When you visit our web site we will collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
• Essential cookies: These are the cookies that let you browse through our website. They are also necessary for security reasons.
• Functional cookies: These cookies track the use of the website by a visitor and how it was rendered in order to improve the visitor experience. They also provide session security services.
• Visitor Recordings: This is a simple website replay tool that records where our website visitors scrolled to and what they clicked on our website. We can see this information in playbacks and so-called heatmaps. Collecting these statistics helps us to make our website more user-friendly and to reproduce and fix technical errors. All this data is pseudonymised.
The AgUnity website provides links to other websites and may use features and widgets from social media services such as YouTube. These features and widgets may collect information about you. Your interactions with these third parties’ Social Media Features are governed by their policies and not ours.